Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

KILLA_U

Admin
Admin
User Name KILLA_U

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** bf3 server

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 3

Date/time:** 4/15/2017

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 3:52 PST

Player's name** John666694

Offense committed: hacking shooting thru walls etc

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/jOHN666694

Comments

Clearing Some Assumptions
Nope, I'm not hacking.
My stats may have some indicators that I'm hacking, but that's only because I've played more tdm. And what Killa is suggesting that I'm already hacking to him.
It's not like I'm instant killing anyone in the server that shows that I'm hacking or else the server's population would decline.
I just love the Conquest Bazaar and I'm a competitive player also, so it would make sense for me to be getting lots of kills.
Also, my deaths doesn't go up a lot by the revives from the team. So no offense to Killa for saying this, but he's a bad player if he's complaining about me.
I'm an innocent player who has never hacked in my life, so hopefully admins, you make the right choice.

sounds like this Killa_U needs a Tissue ...He runs around posting like he is a cry baby .. Ive moved on to bf4 and am a rank 140 so I amgoing back and playing the games I do have and I am also checking out TBG you all have been around alongtime like I have ,, its good to see the old clan name tags .. but ws out reaDING YOUR FORMS AND SEEN THIS cLOWNS POST .. kILL_u dUDE DO U NEED A TISSUE ?? REALLY GROW A PAIRE snd enjoy the game bid .. crying gets u no place .. also playing ppl better then u will make you better

This thread has run it course. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back