Replacing TSViewer with something... more modern. Let me know what you think.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Now that the new icons are dished out, maybe its time to see them? TSViewer is running on an ancient versions of the TS3 PHP Framework it seems.

Advantages:
Its awesome obviously. But seriously, icons and usergroups show it even can show who was talking when it queried.

Disadvantages:
It runs slow on NFO's hosting (3 seconds to load). So i use page caching to speed it up. (60 second cache update) NO LONGER THE CASE ITS FAST NOW!
Current implementation is in a frame so no auto height. NO LONGER THE CASE, AJAX Loaded now.

Screenshot: (Left is new, right is old)
NewTS.jpg

I will continue to work on it. If its too problematic will just go back to tsviewer. But id like to see this one work out.

Looks great. Took a bit longer to load after the web page for me, but I'm on some slowed down internet at work.
I don't see this being a make or break issue for the typical person who hits the page.

I like it. Plus it looks like it fixed the chat box size problem as well or did you do that separately?

god damn, now i cant use the ts server link

I like it. Plus it looks like it fixed the chat box size problem as well or did you do that separately?

Done separate and not fixed. Chat box is size limited to prevent overflow in ie and chrome. Had to expand the column a little but no where near as big as the chat box tries to make itself in ie lol.

The chatbox is meant to span the width of the page. Anytime it overflows its 100% the posters falt. Use god damned bit.ly links

Image:
BookmarkExplained.png

Click add when connected. You can even set a default channel to throw yourself into. Your shits probably in french or estonian you bastard.

teamspeak , tbg, and the arma clan website are the only things i have in english :D

Looks great. Took a bit longer to load after the web page for me, but I'm on some slowed down internet at work.
I don't see this being a make or break issue for the typical person who hits the page.

Its all good now. I moved it to the TS3 server which has a web server on it for some of our small stuff that needs to be elsewhere. It now executes rather fast through the loopback and while it doesn't display as fast as it executes its still much faster than it was.

I removed the cache its now live query.

Awesome Rain, I noticed yesterday when I was playing with cookie.
You deserve a medal, keep up the good work.

Alright switched from an iframe to using AJAX to load the content. It will now automatically fill height. Still some more polishing to do but I think the balance of a 15 second caching and the AJAX its testing more reliable than it was the past day or so. Almost done.

Back