RedEye John vicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger321

reporting RedEye John vicious for gunship cutting. It first started by him stealing my gunship then he gets shot down or something, and i'm waiting for the gunship to spawn then he spawns and i say not going to happen he replays "yes is is " then he gets in the transport and trys to run me over,gunship spawns and and then he trys to ram me with the transport before i fly of.

I recall saying on Vent, "I am going play titan, putting beacon down" and flew to the enemy titan. Reaper and Grease were both on Vent with me. I left because you and James were both flying. I don't break the rules, sorry.

The fact that I wasn't trying to ram you, I was trying to play the game. I never got a gunship for the rest of that round, proving that I had no reason to do what you claimed. Maybe your mad at me cause I keep shooting you down the round before? I don't know. I am clueless.

What in the world are you talking about you were on my team you got mad that i was not going let you gun for me so you tried to kill me with the transport for you can get the gunship

Ladies ladies ladies! Being a team player means not doing what either of you have done. It has been my experience that i usually have to fly with a noob gunner. I may ask a couple of times for the person to get out - but after 3 times of bail out - i keep moving with our without a gunner. Sometimes you get lucky and nobody jumps in with you - in which case the gunship is yours unless you get low enough during repairs and someone could jump in. What i'm saying here is that both of you are wrong for what you did. Now suck each other off and move on.

I don't care what this guy says. Let him say and think what he want, I know what happened.

Whatever happened, it's over and done with. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back