Red Dead Redemption 2 Multiplayer

Statistic68

Admin
Admin
So I wanted to ask, I remember a ways back someone said there was some kind of click in the clan for RD2, but I didn't understand it because I thought it was a single player game, but after paying more attention I see there is an online part. I looked at a couple of pages, but i still don't understand how it works. Is it scaled down pvp? Because I don't think I would be interested. Also, is anyone still playing it? I just restarted my single player game. This game is so good...

Used to be 4 or 5 of us who played, but after doing everything there is to do, the game gets pretty stale.

Used to be 4 or 5 of us who played, but after doing everything there is to do, the game gets pretty stale.
yeah I was kind of afraid of that. You guys have played a couple of games together and at this point it's a bit late. I think I saw Chuck playing valhiem one night and I looked into it. By the time I have time to try it we will probably all be trying out 2042. Which is great.

I've been having more fun on 7 days to die lately.

I don't have any hopes of 2042 being a decent game with the continuation of 4 player squads, more gimmicks, and an obvious rehash of BF4 and 2142 maps to try and draw in BF players through nostalgia of better games. Although several DICE studios were involved in the development of 2042 it's lead one is Swedish and every time they've been the lead or sole input on Battlefield it's been an enormous letdown and I don't expect anything else from them but promises they don't deliver on.

DICE has been too busy chasing COD and COD fans for the last 7 years and have gone out of their way to alienate the BF players and communities that used to buy their games. I think the real reason they went to 4 player squads is because COD has been using that format for a while. Maybe nobody told them BF isn't COD and vice versa. All I know is what I've seen of the game so far is uninspiring and disappointing.

I've been having more fun on 7 days to die lately.

I don't have any hopes of 2042 being a decent game with the continuation of 4 player squads, more gimmicks, and an obvious rehash of BF4 and 2142 maps to try and draw in BF players through nostalgia of better games. Although several DICE studios were involved in the development of 2042 it's lead one is Swedish and every time they've been the lead or sole input on Battlefield it's been an enormous letdown and I don't expect anything else from them but promises they don't deliver on.

DICE has been too busy chasing COD and COD fans for the last 7 years and have gone out of their way to alienate the BF players and communities that used to buy their games. I think the real reason they went to 4 player squads is because COD has been using that format for a while. Maybe nobody told them BF isn't COD and vice versa. All I know is what I've seen of the game so far is uninspiring and disappointing.
Frit0z is running a 7 days to die server if you haven't caught up with him.

Yeah we will find out soon how short the 2042 hype is. Half the team wanted to do future BF and it seemed like EA wouldn't let them unless CoD did it. Then they did and all of a sudden where are we? I assume if we get servers it's going to be a half ass implementation. But it's better than what we have had recently. Time will tell.

Me and Gt jumped in the other night and did a trader run then killed like 100 cops all because he slaughter a sheep

Back