recommend for ban

roth140

language.png

betelguese had kicked him for being a smacktard to another player. then emulated started in with betelguese and got himself kicked too. that VzClaire was fine the whole round until he got knifed and his killer made a comment about his tags. he got kicked by one of us then came back on with more colorful language. i tried to ban him in-game but he disconnected. Emulated kept it up with betel for a while then left.

those mustang guys werent flying bad, they were giving pred some trouble in the air 008

I checked the logs and I got his IP. VZclaire is now banned. It dont matter if he leaves before you ban him since I can still find him :D

Whats with mustang. One of them were in ATU server a while back accusing me of aimbotting with tv missile. Don't know if he was causing any trouble this time but I would love for him to smack talk to me if he saw me :D

he was quiet for the most part. i think betel was talking to someone else and mustang thought he was in trouble. he settled down and went back to playing with his clan mate. hes seeing more of the better pilots probably, getting used to the tv madness.

lolz 035

vindaddy had a few tv's that hurt my special place :(

how long does it take you to pick out those icons. you sure can pick them

031 :doggy 053

Back