RE: Navel Strike Only Server [BF4]

Expeditionist

I absolutely love this server! Love the water themed maps.

I am requesting that 'Parcel Storm' be added to the map rotation. I understand its a NS only, but with the decline of servers and players switching to BF1, I feel that it could be added to the rotation to serve as part of that water theme.

Thank you!

~Exp.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place at the wrong time. Please move or delete if necessary.

Thank you for the good comments it is appreciated!

I understand that you like this map just like some other players. We already tried Parcel Storm few months ago and we noticed a drastic reduction of players when it is switching to this map. The main problems are the fact the the map is way bigger than the others in terms of data and if you don't have a SSD drive it can take very long time before you are able to join the fight. Also add to that the fact that half of the people doesn't like the map due to the waves and you get a very popular server that get empty very fast.

Hope this help you understand and thank you for your support in our server. Feel free to request TS access if you wish to speak to Naval Strike players while playing. I play myself every week on it so we might see each other!

Last edited:
Thank you both for your replies. I appreciate that it was looked into at one point and a little sad that it didn't work out.

Thanks for the timely responses! :D

~exp

Back