Question concerning BF2142 Suez server.

sixer9682

I have noticed that very frequently the 2142 Suez server seems to crash during gameplay. For example, it did that twice last night in a total of 5 rounds on the map. The server never seemed to get totally populated because as soon as it started getting filled up, it crashed and most people did not come back in the server.

I have noticed this has happened more frequently over the last week or two where previously it was almost unheard of. I guess my question is if the server is having problems, or is it the game with patch, etc. that is more software related or network related as in when 64 slots are full?

It just seems to be killing the server population as I noticed the majority of times that the server does not fill up again immediately.Anyway, I didn't know if anyone had noticed the same or had looked into it but I wanted to mention it all the same.

nop nothing to do with the servers... there are hackers/exploiters who seem to love to do it to us for some reason...gives them joy. We know who they are we always add their IP/hash in the banlist on all the servers but they always find another way...they are little 15 year olds in this clan called <|STS|> but they know we added their tags in the banlist so now they come without them...when these little kiddies got homework or mommy and daddy ground them servers seem to do fine but when they got internet on their hands they like to cheat glitch, go into pistol and knife servers etc...so yeah until EA doesnt release a patch to fix this crash exploit they will do it whenever they can...my view is they will eventually get tired and will pass. They stop for about 1 month and half but recently started up again. And yes they seem to do it to all our servers when they are full just to piss us off.
And im sure many other serves are experiencing this.

Thanks for the reply and yeah, that makes sense because now that you mention it I have seen at least one of them on when this happen, clan tag or no.

Good to know that the server's not having problems. This is why I never had any kids (that I let live) I would kill them before they hit 12 :)

Back