Problem or mixup? Need your help

PhoeniX0688

Sup everyone, nice site you have here. I and a few other of my =DiG= friends play on your servers occasionally if ours got crashed or something...CTFalcon, you probably recognize maybe my name or Soldier4Real. Anyways =DiG= is a respectful bunch we have servers too and we strive to obey other servers rules. A player without TBG tags was kicking a few of my DiG buddies for bogus reasons. I was even kicked for fighting as a commander...which wasn't happening...The players name was grundlepunch. If he is a member I'm sorry for wasting your time, and I would apologize to grundle, but if he's not, consider this a BOLO (be on the lookout)....I'm only questioning this because I asked several times what his TBG name was and he never answered. Sorry this is long but I wanted to get this straigtened out. Great servers guys and keep up the good work. 027

hey Phoenix how ya doing? Thanks for the compliments about the server and site. We will look into this and get an answer back to you as soon as possible bro. See ya around.

It may be an alias of one of our clan members. He was flying last night on suez... and you know how we like to fly.

I was getting killed left and right from Soldier4Real by his gunship.........lol nice flying. I don't know about the kicking part but I just want to tell him, If I have to die I'm glad it was by a experience pilot. After a few times it happen I stayed away from the ground and defended the titan.

[quote1229019453=Tool&Die_Nerd]
I was getting killed left and right from Soldier4Real by his gunship.........lol nice flying. I don't know about the kicking part but I just want to tell him, If I have to die I'm glad it was by a experience pilot. After a few times it happen I stayed away from the ground and defended the titan.
[/quote1229019453]

Haha, thanks man. I was on with Phoenix and I'm pretty sure that was some of the -|TBG|- regulars because they were owning me pretty bad. If I had to guess I would say it was Falcon, FAST, and Soulzz. I'm a decent pilot when going against pretty good/average pilots but against a lot of your guys I know to stay out of the sky. My forte is gunning anyway.

I hear you there soldier. If I even see TBG guys in the sky I try and stay on the titan or ground but hell I'm not even safe there.....lol. If I see you on the server I'm gong to do the same or switch side........lol. I can gun ok but flying I am horrible.

I know who Grundle is, I appreciate your concerns and I'll talk to him. He is an admin, many people in TBG like to admin under different character without tags on to see how people behave when there isn't a TBG member on.

I like the DiG server. It's the only one save for TBG I have played on in recent memory lol.

When I heard BOLO the first thought that came to mind was, "cop or army" lol... Used BOLO once too often in my life.

When I'm in the server i play as x=FAST=x or CrazedGirl and rarely ever take off my tags.

Thanks guys I was just a little confused by what was going on and the no tags part...Yea I definitely got BOLO from the army lol. I wouldn't have normally made an issue out of it but it was kinda like we were being singled out...I will admit to fighting as commander but all I did was switch to commander so I could get supplies, then I switched back...I'll be mindful of how I play next time grundle is on =)

what do you or did u do in the army.

Im still in....11B paratrooper with the 82nd Airborne Division, just finished a 15 month tour in Baghdad not too long ago. Getting ready to get out now though...I have a family and being deployed all the time isn't a good thing lol.

lol nice im leaving in less then a month heh taji FTW only a year fun fun

Camp Taji? Yea we lived on a combat outpost out in the city but we went in to refit once a month at Taji...They have a nice pool and decent chow halls. What outfit you with?

well im going with a 1st cav bct but im not cav im EOD

Just wanted to say I also love the site layout you guys have here, and I also love playing on your servers when nobody is on ours.
I figured since I was one of the ones that got temp. banned I'd let you guys know what happened.

Somebody on the other side was saying a guy was jumping line for the gunship, the person said something like what do you mean I was not.. yadda yadda..
So I said looks like somebody needs a wambulance to the guy that was caught (right before he was kicked) I said this because I myself hate people that cannot wait in line for the gunship..
I think Grundle thought I was talking to him, which I was not, because I respect all players, not only admin.
With that said, I figured what I said was not that bad, more like trash talk.
If that is not accepted at all then I will gladly respect that, as I do not mean to break any rules anywhere I play.

With that said, a while back I made a not to self, always see what pilots are on before coming in your servers to get a game in, one day CTFalcon launched so many TV's up my ass that I had to quit :eek: lol
Neither the air, nor ground was safe! grrrrrr
I have to learn how to fly, or at least how to run away faster!

Thanks for the quick responses guys!

[quote1229071580=x=FAST=x]
When I'm in the server i play as x=FAST=x or CrazedGirl and rarely ever take off my tags.
[/quote1229071580]

Aren't you KillerKaren too? BTW the other two guys on that I was referring to were Catlikethief and Dueder. I figured it was a combo of you three but whatever. Whoever it was, they were pretty good.

[quote1229111081=MEAT]
catlikethief is a newb

[/quote1229111081]

You were getting owned by a newb Soldier? Tsk tsk.

Back