probable hacker

jpcarey

I'm pretty sure this is him. Yesterday I was playing under my other name D 3ath_from_above as a pilot in the Black hawk on Mashtuur city. Upon repairing my chopper on the US helipad I notice 50 cal/vodnik bullets f hitting me. Since I had a good crew and good gunner I decided to follow the tracers and give my gunner the shot on the vodnik. The thing is the vodniks tracers were coming from the bridge next to hotel which is way past viewing distance. Anyway I mad sure my gunner killed him and paid close attention to the name and it was this guy. Although his scores don't indicate anything great I do believe he has ab assistance.
If you review the logs from yesterday you will see how defensive he gets and starts accusing multiple people of hacking.
Keep a close eye on him.
Thanks.

frechheit0486 Colonel Stats, BF2S.com

I have to admit, that is not really a possible reliable shot from that distance. I know who this is and we will keep a lookout. Please let us know of any other problem. Thanks. BTW, I love gunning from the Blackhawk, so pick me up for it when I'm in game.

Back