Post your gaming setup!

Killshot

I searched and did not find a thread for this. If there is please delete this one and inform me! I love checking out gaming setups, please post yours below!

There certainly isn't much to brag about my setup. There's much more I'd like to do but for the time being I really am glad with all my purchases!

Updated setup:
Atlantic Gaming Media Desk Carbon Fiber Wrapped.
Acer 27" 1920x1080 60hz.
Logitech Z-2300 Speaker System.
Sunnset 300 LED RGB flexible & waterproof w/ 44 key remote.
Corsair Strafe Keyboard
Logitech G430 headset
Logitech G303

My main guitar! Epiphone SG w/ Line 6 IV.

My new/first build, nothing special but absolutely runs everything I play including bf1 on ultra with high fps.
Everything is standard nothing major.
i5-6500
rx 480 8 gb,
16 gb ram
MSI B150 pc mate
PNY 240 GB SSD, 1 tb WD hard drive backup
evga supernova 750watt

This was my setup before i moved, its pretty much like this but i have a bigger black desk now, my computer specs are listed in my signature I also have a laptop with a gtx 1070 in it now to.

Last edited:
full

upload_2017-1-4_18-28-43.png

Edit: This one's getting long in the tooth and I've been looking for an excuse to upgrade lately, but am waiting on either the next platform from Intel like the Intel X299 chipset and a 1080 ti- if it's ever released or the AMZ Zen and the Vega 10; whatever offers the best performance.

In the interim it's Z97 MB, Asus Hero VII
Intel 4790k
EVGA 980 SC
16gb DDR3 3000
Sounbblaster ZX audio
Plextor 512GB MP8G M2. NVME SSD
WD Blue 1 TB HD

Watercooling:
PETG 1/2" tubing
EK GPU waterblock full cover,
EK CPU waterblock
Bitspower Z-tank reservoir,
HW labs Nemesis 420 radiator up top and
HW labs Nemesis 240 radiator up front

Last edited:
PicsArt_01-04-10.41.58.jpg

MOTHERBOARD: Asus Maximus VIII FORMULA
CPU: Intel Skylake 6700k @4.7Ghz w/ Corsair h110i GTX
RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR4 3000 32GB
GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW (2x SLI)
SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB (2x RAID 0)
PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000w
CASE: Corsair 780T

MONITOR: Acer Predator XB271
MOUSE: Logitech G502
KEYBOARD: Logitech G19

Didn't have enough money after to buy a decent camera. Cell phone picture doesn't do justice. lol

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-04-10.46.48.jpg
    PicsArt_01-04-10.46.48.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Wow, that is one insane setup.
It's pretty clean and the triple monitors is awesome. That is one sick build too the case looks awesome. You and poly have the same mouse I believe, do you like it? I've seen the g502 before but it looks like it has too many buttons haha.
Awesome setup I hope others keep posting!

Wow, that is one insane setup.
It's pretty clean and the triple monitors is awesome. That is one sick build too the case looks awesome. You and poly have the same mouse I believe, do you like it? I've seen the g502 before but it looks like it has too many buttons haha.
Awesome setup I hope others keep posting!

Did you see his beefy bass? Iron Maiden records? That's a man who knows how to get a lady.

G502 is awesome! I'm using the G900 Spectrum, although I had the G502 before that. In my opinion it's the best wired gaming mouse. G900 is awesome if you want to go wireless. No input lag.

Did you see his beefy bass? Iron Maiden records? That's a man who knows how to get a lady.

G502 is awesome! I'm using the G900 Spectrum, although I had the G502 before that. In my opinion it's the best wired gaming mouse. G900 is awesome if you want to go wireless. No input lag.

The G900 looks like a beast of a mouse. But for the amount I play I figure I'll pick up a G502. Although, I've been hearing its not the best FPS mouse. I also feel like the inability to keep the rgb color static is going to give me a headache at some point too, haha.

Also just spotted his G430's on the side.
I'll tell you, out of the 5-8 headsets I've owned, these are by far the most uncomfortable pair of headphones I've used. After 10-15 minutes my head is absolutely killing on the sides. I have a pair right now, will definitely be getting rid of those soon. What's a good pair of headphones for $60 or less right now.

I love the G502. I used to have the Logitech MX518, and when I switched it took a good while to get used to. I'd find myself lifting the mouse up off the table when pulling backwards. Before long I grew to love it, especially all the buttons: three on the thumb for melee, gadgets 1 & 2, dedicated dpi switching, side scrolling, even have one button programmed to capture with ShadowPlay.

The G430 I bought at a time last year when I was short on spare change, and was just looking for something to get the job done. It can be pretty uncomfortable after a while, and I think the in-line mute switch is starting to wear out. Mind you, it's been pretty heavily used for over a year. Definitely looking to upgrade soon.

Still using the 3770K with the 5ghz overclock. Not made any changes in a long time, not even dusted it in over 6 months.

Desk pic is old, changed keyboard etc since photo.

OnV91b3.jpg

IEUTDuC.jpg

fx86H6S.jpg

sNIvkg4.jpg

bQ279Cm.jpg

System Info:
PC Info:
3770K @ 5ghz Asus Sabertooth Z77
16 GB Samsung Green overclocked to 2133Mhz
Samsung Evo 850 500GB
Samsung Evo 840
250GB Crucial M4 64GB
WD 1TB Black
LG BD-RW
Phanteks Enthoo Primo
Corsair AX850
Evga 980ti ACX Superclocked+
Lampton FC5 V2 fan controllers.
Dell U2711 2560x1440
2x Asus VE247H
Bose Companion 3
Logitech G502 mouse
Corsair K95 with cherry red

Watercooling:
Alphacool UT60 480mm radiator
Alphacool XT45 360mm radiator
EK Titan X Plexi waterblock
XSPC Raystorm cpu block
150ml Bitspower reservoir
Bitspower shiny silver compression fittings 7/16 5/8
Mix of Bitspower and XSPC rotary fittings
Bitspower tap
XSPC D5 pump
EK CSQ pump top
Primochill Advanced clear tubing 7/16 - 5/8
Mayhems Ice White Pastel
4x Synthe Gentle Typhoon 1850 fans
3x Corsair SP-120 quite fans

5Ghz overclock proof:

http://valid.canardpc.com/2843843

Last edited:
Wow...that is one clean looking build! Built yourself?
Oh look - another G502 LOL. How do you like that mouse?
I love phanetek's cases as well, they make such clean cases with the best cable management.

Thanks, yes built myself. Can't fault the g502 would not change it for anything else. They do make some of the best cases, I keep thinking about ditching the watercooling and going for a small build next time in another phanteks.

Well guys here is my setup for now, computer is gonna change on April/May... And YES before you ask I am running BF1 on a IMac 27inch :p

e8ee76ea4c.jpg

e8edf5461b.jpg

e8eeee519a.jpg

e8ef63e991.jpg

e8f2681a14.jpg

And finally my last project for my man cave (game setup) I will be building a Draft beer fridge like @balls2dawall has in his man cave but with this special draft beer Sapporo Sabor handle that I got last week:
e8f4be7461.jpg

There is so much to say about this setup LOL.... Where to begin? Well first off, I can't believe they got a picture of Price keeping his legs closed haha. Nice Cash poster :D
Besides it being an apple product, you gotta love playing on a 27 inch, I know I love it.
The keyboard is pretty neat, same as Howitzer? The fridge should look sick as hell make sure to add a picture of that when its finished haha. Lets see yours ...2dawall.

The G430 I bought at a time last year when I was short on spare change, and was just looking for something to get the job done. It can be pretty uncomfortable after a while, and I think the in-line mute switch is starting to wear out. Mind you, it's been pretty heavily used for over a year. Definitely looking to upgrade soon.

I think the Corsair Void might be for you! I have the same issue, I've been through dozens of headsets that make my ears hurt like hell (glasses). I switched my HyperX Cloud 2 for the Corsair void in July, I've loved it so much I even bought another pair for work (which is why there's 2). I thought it was great before using it for work. Solid audio quality (nothing crazy, it is wireless), good bass, mic quality, etc. After using it for 3+ 13 hours shifts every week the past 5 months there's nothing else I'd use. I forget it's even on, it has a long range, and I've never once been out of battery, I even forgot to charge it once. Seems to last for about 17 hours in use. At least. The only complaint I have is that the micro USB is a pain in the ass to get in, I resolved this by purchasing a cheap magnetic USB.

Corsair void is awesome. My favorite headset by far. Great sound quality, very comfortable and it's wireless with a very long battery life. Also good build quality

Back