Possible Wall Hacker Gun_Smoke

sarentack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X85-lWCkYe0

I like to go out and say this guy was a known hacker some months ago from other various servers, I believe it was +UB+ where he was banned, I actually thought PB had got him long ago, but you can be the judge for yourself on this video.

Another guy to look out for to, seems to cause trouble quite alot and is always in the server when Gun_smoke is is Pbrad also, they both play on the same team all the time.

If you could provide a screenshot of any words exchanged, that would be great. I need evidence ;).

well nothing language wise they say, just annoying with petty insults they exchange.

I know sometimes the PB SS will show wall hackers, sometimes it wont, so that might be of use if its not blank which happens quite often.

All 15 of his screenshots were B1, which means he could have been alt-tabbed, etc.

Whats B1?

But I know whats is suspicious about this guy is the ability to shoot and aim at precise locations even if recon was up, bottom of the building, top of the building, and such. Their is alot of these shots he makes. Kind of wondering what he was aiming at at the 51 sec mark, but.... I dunno.

B1 and black means that anything could have happened. B0 is what you have to watch out for.

idiot, i have never hacked and never will, go watch other people. yes i wa banned before from another server, FOR SAYING POOP!!! of all things to say, i got banned for that, at the polite and friendly server

pbrad. this is an old topic we know you dont hack you just run around with your mg42. and this fool has been taken care of a long time ago.

Back