Possible Cheat

Goody

i was on your server tonight and i did something I've learned over the years not to do while in game.I've been doing this a long time and know better.but i accused someone of being a cheater and did not mention his name in game.

i will do it here and now.the players name was Deviljack and had a score of 45-3 at the time i believe.he was recon class.it isn't the score that caught my eye at first.it was the way he just turned and shot me while playing.

I've seen a few auto aims over the years and his shot was very suspicious.if he is just good i apologize to him and TBG.i would just say keep an eye out that's all.

i realize my word isnt evidence or you should even listen to it.i have been gameing both competitivly and for fun since mohaa.with the same group.we are all anti cheat.and its ruined quite a few ladders,leauges and games for us over the years.

anyways.i enjoy your server.im glad you stream.its all we got.and appreciate your time.thanks!

[COF]GOODY

Thanks for the kind words :). Game on! :D.

Are you sure that is the correct spelling? I tried to look him up on bfbc2 stats and couldn't find anything. We usually check there first for K/D, heatshot ratio, & how much time compared to rank. Like yourself I hate cheats; thanks for playing on our servers & we will keep a look out for this joker.

Yeah, I saw the in-game chat once and asked you for his name but didn't see any response. I remember the guy but I think he was on my side at the time. I tried to open up our console which seemed to be inoperative at the time and take a look at the players and open a chat with you. Sorry but Pro Con failed me last night. Not sure on the exact spelling either but we'll keep and eye out for him Goody.

Now stop killing some much Goody!

Red

Thanks for the kind words. I saw your comment in game last night and responded but I did not get a response. If you see something like that please hail us (if we are in game) and we can look the player up and take action. 45-3 and snappy with a ridiculous head shot percentage and some experience with/against is enough for us to act. If we are not in game just write the name down and bring it here like you did and we will work on it. Nothing bugs us more than cheats and we will eliminate anyone like that.

Thanks guys! im 99% sure it was Deviljack.i wrote it down while in game.i did see you ask me who? i didnt answer cause i didnt want to call him out publicly.if by chance he is clean.i figured if i came here it would be better for all.

Again Thanks TBG!

He was in the server raping me today......................that's not saying much though because I suck.

its deviljak i looked him up before because he seems to hit me as soon as i come around a corner. problem is he always plays in our hardcore server, always uses sniper. and doesnt have outrageous headshot percentage. also no priors with pbbans. and not registered on any cheat sites with the name deviljak. honestly i couldnt find crap on him. if he does cheat then hes good at hiding it in his stats. still a very fishy player. need hard evidence before we push for a ban though.

im glad i didn't type his name in chat.i guess he could just be that good.problem with hacks is that there always a step ahead.

anyways guys i really appreciate your response and understanding on this.we think alike and that's good to see nowadays.Thanks!

Back