possible admin for insurgency 24/7 skirmish server???

TheFakeDeal

I am a regular player on the 24/7 skirmish insurgency server and have noticed a lot of mic spammers and uses of racism over VoIP. I'm a good friend of some of the AKH members and would really like to help watch over the server. The problem is that im not the required 21+. I understand if this is a issue but please let me know what i can do to help the server.

Thank you,

TheFakeDeal

If you find people who are spouting garbage, you can always use our reporting player form and we will respond :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Another method that I use sometimes is I try to sound legitimately interested in what they are trying to say, and I ask them to type it in chat because their "mic is broke." They usually can't resist sharing their wonderful insight.

Then they type the racist shit in chat and the plugin autobans them.

b97Y1xK.gif

After people saw me do it a couple times, even people who just got the game on sale were getting racist mic spammers to type it out and get banned. Everyone seemed to love seeing them fall for the trick and others would join in.

The ones who sounded most convincing about wanting to hear what the player was saying ("I see your name coming up but I can't hear you") were basically admins for the day.

Last edited:
I know your intentions are in the right place but trolling them into typing in chat is not encouraged at all.

Recording would be ideal.

Yea...those players hate you enough already Prevent. lel

set shadowplay to 30 seconds..theres gonna be a lot of video for MIC spam/ MIC racism.

Back