[poll] Unfair ban, after an immediate appology

Status
Not open for further replies.

egakcolb

I was banned on Friday at approx: 12:27 am -5gmt for ramming....

As the situation happens to be I was obviously not trying to ram them, as I was shooting at them..
But since it was two TBG people I was instant banned, even after I had appoligized for bumping into the other assult chopper ... This is utter BS I mean seriously you have never made a pilot error. I was like 4th on my team which should tell you I don't need to ram for oh wow 2 points... When I logged in on my other account to discuss it on that server with an admin as soon as I started banned again. That is total bs. You have a headline on your server that says respect others? Yet your admins do not... Its sad really I did enjoy playing on your servers, but this is just wrong... Learn to admin better.... I mean come on if some one immediately says "im sorry for bumping you, wasn't on purpose." learn to read...

On top of it all in the situation the one cheating was the pilot and the gunner on the other helicopter... Who I might add was camping near one of the silos... Not to mention all the camping that happens all over the map. But no one seems to ban those people... I dang well better be unbanned if not I can't really threaten you. But I will say this me nor any of my friends will ever play on your servers if its not lifted. And its a sad black mark against you wrongfully banning friendly competition. Sigh Sad...
Sincerely,
Rathi66 / egakcolb

Ok, so in your attempt at an unban request you find a way to insult our entire community, call me a cheater and cop an attitude? You were kicked for a blatant ram on a hovering gunship. You rammed straight into my tail, I typed the kick statement before I got your apology. Then you sign back on another character and immediately start talking shit to me? What do you honestly think is going to happen in that situation? As far as I'm concerned your ban stays, try to not act like you own the place on the rest of the servers in 2142.

I wasn't insulting the community.. I was insulting you... It was not a ram when i was attack and trying to fly over you... Oh and since I know you couldn't have seen the "blatant ram" since at the time you were piloting, could you be mistaken.. And dam right im going to log in on another account to speak to the admin that wrongfully banned me out of spite.. As for you thinking I need to ram for points get real. I'm more than possitive in your time you brag about in a gun ship you have killed people by accidently hitting them.. And don't say you haven't.. No one is that good.. But whatever like you said if you won't unban me, then my friends and I can find other servers...

First, yes I saw the ram as I was in chase front camera view. Secondly, good riddance.

And I call bull shit... On the oh yes I know it was a ram. How even if you saw my attack could you know OH POWERFULL MIND READER THAT I WANTED TO RAM YOU. WHEN OBVIOUSLY I DIDN"T WHEN I SAID SORRY RIGHT AFTER. You sir are a fool to think everyone is out to cheat.. You have gained a little power and as you told me think you own all of battlefield ... Sigh

Oh and if you were in chase why didn't you move to attack back you had plenty of time.. And as I said was trying to spray you and fly over you not into you...

Cycling views at the instant you see a gunship ram into your ass doesn't provide enough time to dodge, sorry. You easily could have been unbanned, hell I was probably going to remove it later that night. Then you decided to act like an ass and you've earned yourself a permanent ban. Thread locked, cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back