Please look at these

MacN8r

Ban Manager
Admin
I saw these folks in BF2 this morning (I try and do a quick check before school). Tiger H1N1, Goodbadmax and Paradox298 all stood out way above everyone else. Yes, I know they were using the UAV (one was probably fighting commander). But, have you ever seen someone go 27-0 (he was higher right before I left) as USMC when they still did not consistently control hotel?

Attachments

• BF211-2.jpg
    BF211-2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 26
Love their amazing ping too, sure it helps. After all with a 228 it's very easy to head-shot.

Anyway I was not playing in - so I am not sure that they are hacking first hand. That's why I did not officially labeled them as hacks.
I run BF2 NAME HACK with my morning coffee and their # of kills looked out of place. That's all. Thank you guys for looking into them.

Yeah, I would love to know how you can get that many kills in a row with that high of a ping on a very full server.

Captain, BF2Stats.net - Battlefield 2 Stats
Maybe H1N1-H1N1 got some new hacks. Seems he did not really play much for 6 months and only had a 13% accuracy. Then he is 27-0 in a round?

I had issues with him last night
TIGER H1N1-H1N1 Bunny hopping frag festing pkming me all over the map
and i nearly banned him just to see if he was clean or not
but i did ban AC ONE yesterday and he hasnt asked for unban lol

All three are clean at PB and PsB. That does not necessarily mean they are cheat free, as they could have recently purchased the cheat. If any of you have some Fraps footage or other recordings that shows them snapping or other signs of a cheat, post it and we will ban them.

i havent looked at other players stats but ssems odd
Kills/Deaths Per Round
9.99 / 12.48

Well to update Tiger H1N1-H1N1 was banned by me for wall glitching a few minutes ago.

lololololol! Now we know how he went 27/0 - wall glitching at hotel/

I will jump in tomorrow morning if I see larerelura and goodbadmax around. I will be able to determine up close and personal, if they are just exceptional players or haxors.

Back