Please allow me to introduce myself...

TanneRain

What's up fellas (and any ladies) my name is Tanner, I go by TanneRain or Rain in most of the games I play. I've been playing a lot of Squad lately along with some BF4 and a multitude of other shooters on my new PC.

For some personal info, I'm 24 and a new-ish resident of the great state of New York, I moved out here last year from my home state of Indiana after graduating from IU and now work for Sports Illustrated making videos and the like. I kind of pride myself on being involved and talkative in any game that I play, and in most aspects of life outside of gaming. Playing Battlefield and Squad and having to deal with the silent masses is the main reason for my application. I really like having a group of friends to play with or just hop online and shoot the shit with, and most of my old gaming friends are either out of the scene completely or moved onto consoles.

As to actual gaming skill, I would say that naturally I am an above average gamer, but after putting in actual time on a game I can often become pretty darn good. Outside of PC gaming, as of 6 years ago (which seems like a lifetime ago now) I was officially a "MLG Pro Player" in the games of Gears of War 1 & 2 while they were being played competitively. The Gears series was retired from MLG in 2010 and there just hasn't been much going on in terms of quality games since then, but it's a point of pride in gaming that I like to point to from time to time, although it hardly defines me.

Sorry if I have rambled here or been boring, that's the journalist side of me. Hope you

Last edited:
Welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the community , hope to game with you some time . Be sure to bounce around on teamspeak and get to know the group. Matt.

Hello, Just a FYI no potty mouth in Lockers. That place is prime picking for Soulzz. Dirty Boy Dirty Boy

so you MLGed on console for gears i assume? are you just now getting into the PC scene just a curious mind asking questions

so you MLGed on console for gears i assume? are you just now getting into the PC scene just a curious mind asking questions

Yes to the MLG question, although it is never as lame or as crazy as it sounds. Just ended up going to a lot of hotels and convention centers while I was in high school to play a video game, haha.

And nah, I've always been a PC guy I just haven't had the hardware for a few years until now to play the really high end stuff.

Skylake?

Same as me :)

Same as me :)

Bullshit. For all we know you're still running X58 platform. You said you upgraded but with that mess you call a PC inside your case it could be a Pentium II setup for all we know. Ever heard of a modular PSU?

lol

Back