PB and Fairfight still updating for BF4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col Nasty

The past 4 days have been unreal for OBVIOUS Hacking... If PB and FF are supposed to be working how can these losers stay in the game round after round? Just wondering. It seems the Arshat quotas are up as well. A new one for me is someone you keep killing over and over again freaks out, switches teams to come harass you for the rest of the round... Now THAT one is hilarious.

I suggest that you use our report player link on our website rather than arguing with an admin in game. It will not get you anywhere. We do not ban people because we "Think" they are cheating. We need undeniable proof.

Start here and we go from there.
https://www.tbgclan.com/link-forums/report-player.96/
Not sure that you read my post... Seriously. I have re-read it three times and nowhere do I see anything about arguing with an ADMIN Not sure why you jumped on that and took this there? Sort of like throwing Gas on a flame except there was no flame. hmmmm Try reading it again and see how it was a simple question about FB and FF and a funny story about jerks in the game. So I guess Berating a poster for nothing is par for the course ??? Try relaxing . rereading and let's go from there.

Oh no. I have read your post. Just fine. I spoke to other admins about you and read the chat logs. Move on.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back