Battlefield 2
The name of the server
TBG ALL MAPS
Date/time:
April 2- 10:54 PM Eastern Time
Player(s) name

=[GOE]=*Br_Notorio0

Offense committed
Parked chopper out of bounds so that me (the gunner) would take out of bounds damage and he would not. As soon as i died he flew off. He knew clearly what he was doing. A couple of times he flew to close and backed up so he would not die.
Evidence
None but my word.
Comments Can i get Admin LOL? These guys make me pull my hair out every night.
Thanks again.
Johenric

I typically say something in open chat. If i don't get a response then i post here. I understand if an admin doesn't see the chat. They are there to have a good time and play, not eyeball the chat the entire time. Plus, the chat can move fast if there are a lot of kills at the same time.

I know i post in here a lot but I only do so if it is someone that is intentionally giving other players a bad experience for their own amusement on your server. People that make honest mistakes or just don't know what they are doing I would never report.
I TK sometime by accident, crap happens and i do understand.

I typically say something in open chat. If i don't get a response then i post here. I understand if an admin doesn't see the chat. They are there to have a good time and play, not eyeball the chat the entire time. Plus, the chat can move fast if there are a lot of kills at the same time.

I know i post in here a lot but I only do so if it is someone that is intentionally giving other players a bad experience for their own amusement on your server. People that make honest mistakes or just don't know what they are doing I would never report.
I TK sometime by accident, crap happens and i do understand.

you would be amazed on how much we monitor the chat logs, the only time I don't watch it is when I am flying and getting chased by AA.

Also, all it takes to remedy a situation is to say "Admin, can I have some help with something please?" and that's it.

Back