Oh hi, I didn't see you there...

Storm

So I don't know how to start this. I'm Jess, or suupjess in the Battlefield community. I'm not really new, I've been around since about February. Most of the regular players on the BF3 + BF2 Maps Server hopefully know who I am (sub tweet gart, mex, and snakebabies).

I'm 20 years old and from the state that freaks out when it rains (California). I pretty much only play Battlefield 4 on the BF3 + BF2 Maps server. Other games I play include The Division (ewww?) and Overwatch. My sense of humor is pretty dark and my sarcasm levels are higher than Snoop Dogg.

Hope to see you in game (insert thumbs up emoji)

Hi, welcome to the site. You should check out some of the other servers as well. I know quite a few still play BF4 and some of us are working on BF1 (and hoping DICE will resolve the server rental/management issue).

Welcome...watch out for MooCAVS on the 3/2 maps! They definitely leave a stench if hit. That would be Cowbell Kevin tossing them out. Then there is the British UCAV (DogPen), stops for tea promptly at 4, and the USMC Fighting Bulldog UCAV's (1968USMC and OldBandit) never stop, bite you like a Bulldog with lockjaw, then the Canadian UCAV's have emplems of a maple leaf with cross bottles of beer which miss often due to a little too much of the fermented stuff, eh. Then there's little old me with the ARMY Tough UCAV that if there is no FO misses constantly (so your safe). We have a great crew and bounce between 3/2 maps, Final Stand, All Maps and Air Maps. Again, Welcome! ps. we really hate the UCAV but at our age it's easy to fire from the easy chair.

I can't tell if you were being sarcastic about The Division or not

I am fairly sure I am the only person who plays The Division in the community

I can't tell if you were being sarcastic about The Division or not

I am fairly sure I am the only person who plays The Division in the community
I played 20 min of it because i got it free with my GPU, and welcome to the forums Jess

I mean, with all the recent patches the game is a lot better, you should play it longer than 20min this time.

Hey, us UCAVers need to get together and pester these boats and choppers.

Look forward to seeing you in server, suupjess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were on most every night. Come onto TS we'll blow shit up Love killing the 3 on back or better yet choppers
Hey, us UCAVers need to get together and pester these boats and choppers.

Look forward to seeing you in server, suupjess.

Are you in naval strike? If we were to get 3-4 UCAVers together we could take the whole boat out.

We do NS from time to time but we hang in Final Stand and BF 3 and 2 maps come in TS now few of us are in there now and have been all night

I have work bright and early. May be on tomorrow night. Choppers are my favorite. Love the challenge, and the people that cry about it.

Back