Not to start a bitch session, but here to mention....

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardheitzman

OK, I am new to TGB, and so please do not flame me or call me a ass or say I am whinning, I am not a noob and have been playing for almost two years,

One of your members, SrRamAlot, was on a server and out of control,

Seat switching in a gunship, spawn camping, titan camping and generally making a poor showing for TGB.

I suggest an admin have a talk with this person. He(or she) was not acting or playing within the rules of the server, and when mentioned to him(or her) failed to respond or change the way they were playing. It was a no vote kick server, and even if there was a way to vote off, he(or she) was on a TGB server and that's not going to happen.

Just my two cents. Can't say that this person was hacking, but I left the server because of thier gameplay.

He's been back for 4 days and already getting hackualtions; if he is camping his own titan that is totally within the rules; note the rules say "No camping enemy titan." The best thing you did was leave because you you can only get owned for so long; most guys that get owned from the gunship grab a SAWW. BTW; I'm totally guessing that you were on titan attack when all this went down.

I will attempt not to flame but it is TBG, not TGB. Also the term is whining, not whinning. (FireFox has a great built-in spell check) All of the things you have mentioned are allowed on our servers. The only thing as far as camping that you can't do is camp the enemy titan with a gunship, you may camp your own titan. As far as seat switching it's almost a prerequisite to become a TBG member.

Seat switching is NOT against our rules. Neither is spawn camping. If you would have actually READ our server's rules, you would notice that neither of those two are in our very distinct, very specific set of guidelines. As for making a 'poor showing', not reading the rules and whining about things that are NOT against them would also be considered one, do you not think so?

The only charge that you have laid out that has any supposed merit is titan camping. That actually is one of our rules, unlike 2/3 of the other issues you brought forward in your massacre of the English language that attempts to flame one of our players, a massacre chocked full of poor grammatical and spelling choices. But that is neither here nor there and truly not important to the validity of this post however much it bugs the hell out of me.

Back to the matter at hand. As I was not there, I cannot say whether or not SrRamAlot is indeed guilty of camping the titan. I will wait for him to respond to that charge. Next time, if you are going to bother posting something like this, at LEAST try to make the post better by paying attention to sentence structure and grammar. If you can't do this, then post a picture of boobs to go with your whine and cheese smorgasbord.

Boon out.

Only wish I could effectively seat switch - for those that can it is the ultimate weapon.
And for those of us who can't -

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arturo, what is that in your avatar? Is that missile defense? If it was asteroids, Soulzz would get all excited. His favorite game to play with Fast is Assteroids.

I actually did seat switch yesterday and pulled off a shot. Not good enough to do it all the time, that is for the experts. Also, camping your own titan while the enemy is assaulting is good teamwork in helping keep it from being overrun. I like to put a pilum shot into the gunship when they do that (learned it from Balls!).

Dude, I play on our serveres and I stricly enforce the rules that we set and that we all should follow and as per your acusation, I only got a few words to tell ya. Stop wining and do not accuse me of camping your titan, I would never do this shit. As for spawncamping, honestly I dont even rly know what that is.... I promptly kick ANYone who bearks our rules or does shit to my titan, or break any rule for that matter.

i stopped reading when he said TGB, i think he is referring to another place not us ;)

Well,
I cannot say I am surprised, especially the comments and flaming. That is why I was hesitant to post anything. For those of you who did flame regarding the spelling errors, I did not know I was writing a thesis paper for college so FU.

One or two spelling errors do not necessitate the BS that you wrote. Your comments are not appreciated. As you so clearly read in my opening comments, I was new to your server, so once again FU. If this is how you treat your new members, FU twice.

Peckerheads

I obviously cared enough to come to your server, to make mention to one specific player who was acting like an ass. I have played on your server for quite some time and felt that I liked it well enough to become a member, and sooner or later become a PAYING member. But for this type of abuse forget about it.

Someone, nicely, could have mentioned the specific areas that I was commenting on. And if you read my comments, I was not too disparaging toward SrRamAlot. Unlike some of your “members†who castigated me for a couple spelling errors and making mention of a member who was stirring up a number of other advanced players with his game play.

Thanks for the welcome to the server.

Any spelling errors here?

dude, I don't give a flying fuck about spelling errors, if you have a legitimate issue with our client el or an administrator thats what theses forums are here for. I'm glad you came to give us some feedback on server quality, don't feel bad if a couple people were assholes to you, remember its the internet. We have and will always have the best run severs on 2142 regardless if you play in them or not, so its not a tremendous loss to us if you don't want to come back to them

We treat everyone here, including guests, with equal amounts of respect. However, when you come into our forum, you should know the rules. First and foremost, where in our server is seat-switching disallowed? There is also no such thing as 'spawn camping' in Titan mode. You also mentioned he was camping the titan -- What, his own -- You were never specific. Again, you clearly need to READ the rules and understand them before you post.

Rich dont get so upset remember its a game and while we strictly enforce our rules on everyone, not just non TBG members, we also hope that if someone has an issue that you make sure you understand the rules before trying to cast a negative light on a TBG member. Perhaps in the future you should inquire on the forum for the rules first before you say someone is breaking them.

Calling us TGB is not a typo. It is an insult that is like calling your mother a slut. You insult our entire clan when you don't even spell the name right. Pricks like you that come in here and make demands of respect but then turn and shit on everyone when you catch some flak. YOU need to read the rules and read our forums before posting, this type of behavior is common among clan-mates as we kid around with each other all the time. When you come in here and say fuck you to all of us, it applies to even those of us who have not posted. Keep comments like that reserved for when you no longer wish to participate on our server. Because commenting like that will reserve you a spot next to the exit sign. I take personal offense by your post because we as a clan are not pecker heads, shit heads or any other cliché you might want to label us with. We are a strong community and as others have experienced the loss of 1 person will not bring us down. However shitting on some of our members to uphold your point of view would be like giving a loan to a stranger, a stupid move.

lol fool, play on the servers or not, i dont think we really care. Its free will. You seem not to like certain things on the server then by all means, find other servers. There are a handful left. Seat switching not against the rules, if you are allowed to switch seats in tank, apc, fav (you get my drift) then gunships are no different. Spawn camping? Um don't spawn there, there are plenty of spawn points to spawn on. Spawn camping a silo is great idea to cap a silo. You aren't a "new" member, you are a site member, those are two different things ;) FU once, no thanks, FU twice no thanks, im straight dammit! :D
You wouldn't last here long even if you did apply ;)
Oh i forgot, you are the peckhead! WAH!
bush_holding_crying_baby-ashx.jpg

Don't tell us how to run our servers K Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back