not really a ban but a complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Python911

i want to complain about a admin in the suez titan ff off server that kicked me 3 times 1 for a mistake of his and 2 more for no reasons.

1st kick was because of titan camping which i wasnt doing, i was just chasing a talon that happened to land there.

this happened on august 28-08 at around 3:50 pm eastern time

we will look into it we take guests complaints very seriously if they are legit complaints.

Thanks

thanks a lot. i visit the server often and i dont want admins coming in and screwing up my fun

I take it Roth kicked you, he will post his side. Apparently you were camping the titan, very obvious, and then proceeded to smack talk. Now thats what I heard..like i said i will let him come on here. We usually dont ban anyone unless they really deserved it and im thinking it was a kick. Im sure you can still play on the servers without any probs. We dont keep grudges. :D

Your chase that led you to the titan involed shooting me while in the titan bay. i look up to see why i am taking damage and there is a doragon in full hover mode (so someone is pounding the "s" key to stay put) with a gunner spraying away. i come out and claim my kill and kick you for camping.

Heres the problem, the server has a rule against camping the enemy titan. its legit to follow a gunship and shoot them down when they try to repair, but i was already in the shields. you also made the choice to stop and hang out at the EU titan. if you were in full pursuit you should have continued flying past the titan and returned to the battlefield. but again, you made the choice to pull out the sleeping bags and dig in at the titan.

as for the repeated kicks, fast nailed it. we dont have much tolerance for people talking back to admins, its gets squashed to prevent in-game chat spamming. you made an in-game comment that falcon caught (yes we do talk amongst ourselves in vent). so i kick you for that. then you come back on and comment that the admin kicked you the wrong way (or something, rough quote).

the correct way to handle this from your position would be to take the kick for camping and move on. you created the situation that followed with your own actions and decisions.

thank you for your mature post please follow the rules. a lot of servers have rules posted on the loading screen and scrolling in-game but they rarely have admins on or dont follow up on rule breaking. our servers usually have multiple admins on each side and we dont miss much.

sorry i carried this reply on for so long but simple to follow rules like no titan camping and wait your turn for vehicles have been ignored too much.

like fast said we dont hold grudges, just follow the -very- simple rules and everyone has fun (its not just about you having fun, theres 40 other ppl on the server). actions have consequences. enjoy your stay.

ok then. i dont want to talk back though but if i remember well, camping involves killing more than one person.

glad this is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back