Not an appeal but a question related to my banning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrnsteinSikrorski

Since I got banned from the all maps+dlc server BF4 is boring as hell now since TBG is the only consistently populated server that plays all maps+dlc that I know of. Can someone point me in the direction of another server that does all maps and is at least fairly populated most of the time? I love this game to death and I'd rather not only be able to play like 5 maps exclusively.

If any admins are wondering why there's another account under this name I used the wrong email when I made my previous appeals and the website wouldn't let me try to make another account so I just made my appeals under that other account.

I was able to find some by playing with my filter on Battlelog.

We have a hardcore all maps as a test run, if you want to be all hardcore. Up to you

I was able to find some by playing with my filter on Battlelog.

We have a hardcore all maps as a test run, if you want to be all hardcore. Up to you
Also, I just looked up the Hardcore server and it looks like almost noone plays on it. 11/64 players.

You realize this community doesn't even need to reply to your post after your infraction, right?

If you RE-read my post I said a test run.

If you can't be satisfied. Find another place that helps you on your own. Don't ask one community to freely advertise other groups servers.

Makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back