None appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captreyvion

So, I'm going to play on the server whether you guys like it or not, its simple fix to change ip/mac address. Just wanted to say you should really update the system, people could just ask in the server "Who are the inhabitants of Israel?" and if anyone says Jew they get auto banned and thus make stacks upon stacks of ban appeals none stop for such a stupid system.

So, I'm going to play on the server whether you guys like it or not, its simple fix to change ip/mac address. Just wanted to say you should really update the system, people could just ask in the server "Who are the inhabitants of Israel?" and if anyone says Jew they get auto banned and thus make stacks upon stacks of ban appeals none stop for such a stupid system.

Lol what happened to "Then there is plenty of other places for me to go not the end of the world.". Awww you miss us already?

Read the rules, read the consequence outlined in a server next time. Not our problem you got yourself removed. Just another person who doesnt want to take accountability and instead have temper tantrums, attempting to be vindictive because youre how old? Sadly you aren't first nor last.

Respect and understand we pay for the server not you. Our house our rules.

Good luck with your attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back