No fighting commander rule

RangerJoes

I see that there has been much disscusion on this subject, so I won't beat a dead horse. But I do have a complaint. I was kicked the other day by I don't know. I thought that it was only no flying commander, no big deal. When I got kicked the admin said you have been warned your gone, well I didn't notice any warning, and I still don't have a problem with that. But now looking at the rules closer, it says you can defend on Titan. That is what I was doing. So I came back in and did not command (no one commands now) and continued the fight...At the begining of the next game I was kicked again (not commanding) with the remark " Your a F***** idiot. I do not know who it was or why the language used. But again who ever it is they need to be more professional than that. I did not give anyone, including admins any reason for the attitude.
Thx, Rjoes

RangerJoes I apologize for your experience on our server. Could you please let us know which server and about what day/time? We will check the logs. We try and foster a fun gaming environment but everyone has their bad days. That's not an excuse for the behavior and again on behalf of -|TBG|- I offer an apology. If anything happens like this again in the future please try and get the members name.

Thanks

I think it was Monday night around 10:00 pm EST. I'm sorry for the delay, but I wanted to be civil and not post on here the same attitude that I received. Originally it was on Bridge at Rem/ Titan. Some of the problem may have been because I had my volume turned down due to everyone in bed sleeping. So if he said something, I missed it. Then it went to Leipzig (I think) when I was kicked again (I was not commanding)....Am I allowed to command on Titan and use Titan Canon ? If I'm on the Titan am I technically flying ?
I am to old to get that worked up over this petty stuff, but I think you want your admin's to be more professional than that.
Thx, Rjoes

You can command from titan as well as man the titan guns, even going as far as to help defend the titan if no one eles is. primarily what we try to regulate is flying commanders transports/gunships and commanders going for flag/silo's. instead of directing their troops. And by all means we hope to continue to see you on our servers.

What server was this on? Also, if it was an admin that called you a "Fucking idiot" that person was in the wrong. We, as a whole, apologize for the name calling.

We need to figure out who this asmin is.

I accept the apology, it was the Northern Strike server. The first kick was bridge at Remagon. I did not see any player name when it came up with punkbuster...I hope that this serves as a warning to the admin who was over zelous and out of order...I will be back to fight another day...
Thx. RJoes

I have seen you playing before and don't think I ever had a beef with you. So I would guess that they my have kicked you on accident, well, unless it was boon, hes a psycho. Gotta watch out for them <(*_*<) <(*_*)> (>*_*)> ownt.

Yeah, I did it. Only told you about 12 times to stop fighting and commanding. Next time, pay attention to the warnings (they are pretty easy to see). I stand by my decision.

Oh, and here is my sympathy for your hurt feelings.
Worlds%20Smallest%20Violin.jpg

Come on 12 times. Like I said I missed it, my bad...The second time you kicked me I wasn't commanding dude...
My feelings aren't hurt, I simply said you are un professional using language like that...Nuff said
RJoes

[quote1256463442=RangerJoes]
Come on 12 times. Like I said I missed it, my bad...The second time you kicked me I wasn't commanding dude...
My feelings aren't hurt, I simply said you are un professional using language like that...Nuff said
RJoes
[/quote1256463442]

MAN... I took your professionalism and THREW IT ON THE GROUND!

I don't kick for no reason. My memory is bad, but my judgement is not.

Back