[NFS World] January 8th 2013 Patch details.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
As with patches they will make some speed boost cars available for in game cash and take some out.

I don't have a date on the patch but the 65 GTO the 99 Nissan Silvia S15 and the 2012 Ford Mustang boss are going speed boost only. Get em for igc while you can.

Being added are the BMW M3 GTS the Infiniti G35 and the Subaru Impreza WRX STI.

In addition to the known car store changes:
Purpose:
The purpose of this maintenance window is to deploy server / a game patch to Need for Speed World. Please see Release Notes below.

Date:
January, 8th 2013

Duration:
4 hours
Start: 1pm (13:00) PDT ? 4pm (16:00) EST ? 9pm (21:00) UTC
End: 5pm (17:00) PDT ? 8pm (20:00) EST ? 1:00am (1:00) UTC

New Features:
- A new Volkswagen Golf MK1 GTI ?C-Spec? has been added to the game and is available for purchase from the Car Dealer

Bug Fixes/Changes:
- Fixed an issue that caused the car emblems to disappear when installing visual packages onto the Nissan 240SX
- Fixed an issue that caused the Durability icon to appear clipped in the post-race screen for Team Escape events
- Fixed an issue that caused the Durability tool-tips to display inconsistent information between pre-race and post-race screens
- Fixed an issue that caused a black rectangle to appear on the Lamborghini Murci?lago LP 650-4 Roadster when installing spoilers
- Fixed some vinyl distortion issues that occurred on the Bentley Continental Supersports and BMW 1 Series M Coup?

Some interesting fixes nothing worth noting.

Man I've got to get you into a more enjoyable game.. j/k . I wish I could get into this game to play along, but man it's hard cause the Physics just feel wrong to me.

Lol RC. I played the 2 games this was based off. Its an older game and its an arcade style game. For me its like what BF2 is for some people. I know these roads and I enjoyed Most Wanted and Carbon when they came out.

Don't get it twisted I known the difference between this and what you play.

I was confused at first as to what WRX STI was going to be made for in game cash as there is the current body style hatchback in the store for IGC.

Its actually the 2006-08 model which is not available in the store at all at this point.

It appears the patch is going down in less than 10 minutes. I bought 2 S-15's and another 65 GTO just to be sure I have my fill of them lol.

Back