New /Introduction

LONE RANGER_Tx

Hey guys, LoneRanger here (Clay)
Just recently got back into BF4/1 as of a couple of months ago. Upgraded my monitor to a 144hz and have the GTX 1080. What an amazing experinse gaming is now! Cant believe I used a 60hz to play (no offence if you have a 60hz monitor) for me, it's just a difference experience now!

I'm retired US Army (21yrs/2 tours in Iraq). I was in the Army band.

Married with one daughter (wife is a gamer.. console)

We just recently moved to Tx where I am fully retired now (Disabled Vet.. due to surgeries/procedures.. etc)

Look forward to playing with you on the server!

Clay

trying to find teamspeak.. sorry, i was on my phone earlier and may have missed a few things in message

Welcome from TX also! I agree, a 144hz monitor makes gaming more fun and that 1080 does the job nicely with it also. We've got a lot former and current military here. I hope to see you on BF1 sometime.

Welcome. We have a few Vets in this clan. Also check out the game squad. Amazing game! MOst of us vets like it!

Welcome @ZaarKahn have somethings in common. Come join up with us oldies in TS. I'm sure we all have a lot in common.

Nice to meet another Army retiree(1969-1989)...the jar heads are a pain in the neck. But, I love em anyway. We have great camaraderie in this group. Welcome!

Back