Need help with rudders in BF4

Nemesis

I have both the CH Products FighterStick and ProPedals currently installed, and all is okay in the CH Control Manager.
However BF4 does not see the rudder 'r' axis. (nor the 'u' and 'v' for brakes, but these don't matter in BF4)

Does anyone have these ProPedals working in BF4?
Or does anyone have any ideas as to how to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.

P.S. I also have the ProThrottle but it's not installed yet.
My CH Products all work correctly in FSX (not using this sim anymore) and X-Plane v11r1.

I have both the CH Products FighterStick and ProPedals currently installed, and all is okay in the CH Control Manager.
However BF4 does not see the rudder 'r' axis. (nor the 'u' and 'v' for brakes, but these don't matter in BF4)

Does anyone have these ProPedals working in BF4?
Or does anyone have any ideas as to how to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.

P.S. I also have the ProThrottle but it's not installed yet.
My CH Products all work correctly in FSX (not using this sim anymore) and X-Plane v11r1.

I am sorry i dont know much about this.

I do not have a joystick, no. Everyone I know that flies a lot just uses keyboard and mouse with custom key bindings. The most common key bindings are:

Pitch up: spacebar
throttle up AND afterburner: w
countermeasures: L-shift

as far as I know, everything else is default.

I also find it useful to have L-ctrl for pitch down so I can roll out of an immobilization easier.

Something I also did because I accidentally bailed a lot was change the bail button to like F12, as far from WASD as possible lol

I use joystick, but I don't use the attachment (Thrustmaster). I just use the buttons and slider on the stick.

Well I had to assigng the yawing to Hat 2 on my FighterStick. It's awkward but at least it works.
However it's not really needed for jets in this game. But the choppers should have it working.

Back