Mutiny disabled?

Nicksaerian

I have your Mixed Titan and City Map servers both on my favorites and frequent them regularly. The only big issue I've had so far is that I cannot mutiny against commanders who are absolutely worthless. They don't do anything except sit there hoping for extra points from a win. It's been disabled since I started playing on your servers. I would like to inquire as to why this decision was made in favor of disabled mutiny.

First off, thanks for playing in our servers. As to your question, mutiny and kick votes tend to be abused. Sadly this leads to some instances of people who deserve to be voted against that can't be, but usually there is an admin on the serer to take care of that. If there isn't, post something in the chatbox and I'm sure Soulzz will read it, he pretty much shits himself with pleasure anytime someone posts in there...

Shame to hear that a few bad apples spoiled it for the rest of us. Thank you for the response.

also you might want to know that 99% of the time they never get demoted. Mutiny usually rarely works against those who are idiots :)

Look for a TBG member and ask them to boot the idiot who took commander position.

I got my laptop up next to my computer which I always have the website on it. So I usualy keep an eye on it to.

Back