murderpeople4fun 14:30 3-11-11 TGB c091ed6f

=SG= The_Man_13

*Game: BF2

*Server Name: KARKAND IO TBGclan.com

*Date/time: 3/11/2011 14:30hrs EST

*Player Name: murderpeople4fun GUID c091ed6f

*Offense: Linked banned GUID a1e16011 as imurderpeopleforfun

</PRE>

The_Man_13, someone will take care of this for you shortly. On my lunch break :).

the link ban guild is for COD, but i just cant match up ip's and or dates. was he doing anything?

nm, but yet i still find it odd, as it does say "Globally banned by Even Balance" but doesn't have any supporting details which may be why i passed it up.

Attachments

• imur.jpg
    imur.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 22
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#efefef align=middle>Aug 23, 2007
BF2
</TD><TD bgColor=#b6d2d3 align=middle>a1e16011
imurderpeopleforfun
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The ban is rather old, from 2007 I believe.

Honestly, I can't say if he was doing anything wrong. When I played with him as a commander and then squadmate, he was quite an idiot. More confident that correct, if you know what I'm say'n ;-)

not sure if his guild was banned or his was as there is no supporting data. i would almost have to take it up with pbbans in order for me to understand the calling on this one. unless fasty or someone else has some in sight on an older ban with no supporting data.

I followed this trail and found massive aliases and a lot of names and clan tags matched as well as multiple pb hack bans to those aliases, they were not on his main name and I cannot say it was that account in particular. It seems hes been moving around and hiding from pb and other server admins to hack. I will take action on this shortly.

Back