Motorcycle = DEATH!!!!

C

cjjeans

So I accept a ride home from this guy who drives a Triumph...
We are crossing the 59th St. bridge and hit traffic. As we are sitting there this truck just starts going behind us... as if we aren't even there. I watched him hit us in slow motion! My right converse is fucked up and my foot hurts like a bitch!!!

some asshole almost t-boned me today on the intersection and was fucking honking at me. I am going straight, he is going left, its my right of way and he is bitching at me. Fucking prick.

People are so dump when it comes to motorcycles....some of them think we are just fucking off when we arent and try to start shit...in thatcasei just fly by em at 100+ and smoke em!! Ownd

In Washington it's illegal to drive in betwwen cars on the freeway. So the other day some guy was driving down the freeway. He went to go between 2 big rigs and he must of twitched. He fell and went under the weels. Died instantly upon being pulled under neith the wheels.

It's a really bad idea to twitch while between big trucks, or even cars.

He knew the risks hopefully... but it still sucks.

...I had accident on the bike too, I was on highway and dude in his SUV dozed off and weird off his lane into mine, and hit me from the side at 80 miles an hour. I got thrown off the bike so hard and so far, lucky there was dirt and some grass instead of lane dividers and I landed on it and not into incoming traffic or on the road, although I broke few lumbars in my back and had bad road rashes and shit I was out of the hospital in few days, I consider myself lucky to even be alive and talking to you dudes. Now when weather changes and shit I get back aches not as bad but still. Shit healed all right and whatnot, doctors said I am lucky to have just that injury and not someting worst or dead! I am 1 out of 100 cases that walks out after such an accident. Off course bike totalled the very instandt that SUV hit me. Later I rode my friends bikes, but never got a new one, I am thinking of getting new one though. Once you ride it, you dont want to go back until it kills you. He He. call me mad, but I really concider getting one again. I rode bikes since I was 15 and now I miss it a lot. It is an ADDICTION!!! 015 007

No more road bikes for me either. I was t-boned (and not in a good way) when a car ran through a red light at 30mph over the speed limit. End result, open lower leg fractures (my right foot was pointed the wrong way-toes backwards), two broken vertebrae in my lower back, fractured kneecaps, femur fracture, an ankle fracture and last but not least a nice concussion.

I love the bikes, but I've only been back on road bikes a couple of times since then. It's just a matter of time before you're road paste due to some idiot in a vehicle who splatters you all over the road. Glad to say I'm no longer an organ donor :)

Back