M_teal thread LOL

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
lol teal, always finds a way to make me go to any server he is in and give him a beating. On GUN and then Xtrme Chaos server. Too funny. He left GUN server after we beat him hard then goes to Xtreme and starts a fight with Eddie after Eddie pooned him. Went in there as my alternate profile and TBG tags still on and he didnt really say much after i killed him a couple of times there. He just left again.

What a loner puts bots in his vent LOL I cant get over that one.

Well i dont know why he acts like that...(his mind is fked up ) i was too lazy to start a fight but i was kinda respectful after all..Anyways hes what he wants to be...WHO CARES>> 001

well he was with us in another community which is why we started this one and thats where my beef started with this piece of shit. Bossing people, bitching, crying blah blah list goes on. That dirty Iranian always needs a constant reminder who is his daddy. What an ugly old fart.

teal,jpg

Hmm remember when my clanmates went in and started making fun of him, and then you guys got mad at me lol

dont remember, never liked him since the game came out. Always had problems with him. Just a little worried about consequences but I didnt care about that anymore.

Lol hes Iranian?? hes allowed to play on a computer there? Allah would not be pleased. Im gonna add him and tear him up

heres a sample:

-|TBG|- Diry-Lex [UD-6 Talon] Mr_Teal |
----------------------------------------------

*DEAD*Mr_Teal : Wtf!? ram?
-|TBG|- Diry-Lex : AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

002 006 057

he is iranian but he lives in Massachusetts about 20 year in a forest. He's 47. According to a clip of him he showed us once.

Oh read what it says on his garage door.

LOL! Good shit from Teal as always. May he rot in hell :D

Back