Logitech G935 7.1 wireless gaming headset reviewed

TBGclan

I am the coolest bot!
Even as recently as a few years ago, the gaming headset market was still figuring out what people wanted in a headset. These days, though, the feature set is pretty well solidified, which can make it hard for each headset to stand out. The differences often come in the particular company's build quality or look of the hardware, the software they provide, and of course the basic sound quality the headset can muster. Logitech's G935 7.1 wireless Lightsync gaming headset is, in many ways, exactly what you'd expect from Logitech. It offers a clean look clad in lots of plastic, plenty of customization through Logitech's G HUB software, and a lot of ways to use the gear.

If you've worn Logitech's previous high-end gaming headset, the G933, you have a fairly good idea of what you're getting into here. At a glance, the two headsets look ...

Read more...

Continue reading...

smokerob79

i love the idea of these sets but i have never seen a real set running a real 7.1.....its always a 2.0 system with a matrix surround to give you the fake 7.1 feeling....for gaming nothing beats a real 5.1 sound system and a sound card with real Dolby Digital Live support.....yes this means 6 speakers and the place to space them out right.....since OG Xbox i have run real 5.1 in game and i will never go back to a 2.0 or 2.1 set up.....