Logitech G903 gaming mouse

Statistic68

Admin
Admin

smokerob79

take it back and the G502.....i have had mine for 2 years now with no issues....its not wireless but its a 3rd of the cost at only 50 bucks.....

Soulzz

Founder/Recruit manager
Founder
I have a gseries. Forgot the model number, but it's great!

Destructor

Admin
Admin
Running a razor, chroma naga, I only bought it for all the buttons, my last razor is still fully functional, it lasted close to 4 years no issues. I think it's the death adder model.

smokerob79

Running a razor, chroma naga, I only bought it for all the buttons, my last razor is still fully functional, it lasted close to 4 years no issues. I think it's the death adder model.

had a death adder die on me in less then 2 months.....wont touch razor with a 10 foot pole....

Chocolate_Ch3rry

Admin
Admin
I know we got a bunch of G series fans, but the M65 is my favorite. Extremely reliable, I've honestly NEVER had a single issue them. I also like a solid and heavy mouse. It does have adjustable weights, but I like it in stock form. Razor mice are pure garbage. I used to love them when I was younger. Granted, I used to put in HEAVY gaming time, 10+ hours a day and they wouldn't last 3 months before something would fall apart. The last time I used a Logitech mouse was probably 15 years ago and I have no clue what model it was. I also tried a couple Asus Gladius 2's that came free with products I've purchased. Both lasted maybe 2 months before issues started. At least their laptops have been top notch. Sorry for the ramble. :D