LeMoonZest [TBG] Application

LeMoonZest

User name: LeMoonZest

Your age? 21+ Only: 20 [However, I turn 21 on September 22]

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: Lemon / Andrew

Your STEAM ID (If applicable): 76561198291949109 ---- [ I primarily use Origin for Battlefield: LeMoonZestyy ]

What game or games would you like to represent TBG: BF4 [ and soon BF2042 ]

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? ! ! [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM ----- [ Mainly that server ]

Where are you located: South Texas, USA

What is your Occupation/School: Full time university student.

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially: Occasionally.

What made you apply to us: I have been playing on the TBG server for a small while, but am really just looking for friends to chill with, especially with the release of Battlefield 2042 in late October. I feel as these servers have the most fair and suitable rules for my tastes, and feel like the TBG staff members actually look out for unfair players unlike other servers. The TBG community is overall friendly (even if I myself rage sometimes too haha) but in a video game, it's just about having fun. I hope to share my experiences with other people and literally just generally make friends to enjoy games with. <3

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is: Yes, I'm in the TBG discord as: 「LeMoonZest」#4097

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG: 100% Yes.

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s): Definitely.

Can you fluently understand the English language: Yes, it's my preferred language.

Any additional comments you would like to add: I occasionally stream, but am taking time off since I was focusing on school. Semester is over and I can finally start more frequently again [ Twitch.tv/LeMoonZest ] . I am fluent in Spanish, and am learning French.

Last edited:
Back