laptop help

BlitZ003

this follows someone askin of brand but im asking for recommendations. my stepdad is way into music plays for a few different bands and is wanting a laptop. he wants it to run like the desktop I built him. he doesn't need high end video as it will be for music. he throws numbers like he know them all of a sudden but 8gig ram 500gig HD or bigger I don't deal with laptops just as I wouldn't buy a car with the hood welded shut so anyone got some suggestions. I been lookin most laptops seem to run intel and well Im an AMD guy so I don't know what their numbers mean. price range is up to 1000. but as always best bang for the buck

This one exceeds all that you mentioned, except for the price ;)

At the bottom of this article, in the "Reviews for the Intel Core i7 5500U processor" section, you'll find a lot of other companies also use the same processor in their laptops.

I forgot to mention hes a big guy like 6'5 got big hands so I was thinkin 17" atleast. but yeah mex I seen that one but with it so small was the only problem hell he can barley use a remote without hitting 2 buttons

On Tigerdirect they have this for $749.99 -
HP ProBook 450 G2 Notebook PC - Intel Core i7 5500U 2.4GHz Dual-Core, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, dvdrw,15.6" HD Display,Windows 7 Professional/Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit - M5G25UT#ABA
Item#: HPR-102912704 | Model#: M5G25UT#ABA

Back