Kicked for no reason

Remington.Rex

I do not know if im posting this in the right area but here goes. I was kicked today about 5 min ago from the suez titan server on 2142 for camping the titan. I have flown with a bunch of you and do not camp the titan. What i did was follow the gunship that tried to kill me at my titan 30 seconds before, and he was on his pad so boom. Then I am kicked for camping the titan. If thats camping then so is what the person that kicked me was doing at my titan 30 sec before. Squirrel kicked me, I know you rules, I know you do not like getting shot down, since there was only 1 of your gunships flying, and I killed you when i shot it down. I know you get alot of campers, but im not one of them, I know alot of your members and enjoy the company of TBG and respect your members, It just sucks when you get a good round going and boom you get kicked for killing a TBG member. I did not mean this post to be disrespectfull in any way shape or form so please do not assume its that way. Good luck see you guys in game!

Rem

Personally, I do chase gunships (usually from the silos) back to the titan and behind the titan / on the pads and I don't consider it camping as long as you don't linger after the kill or if the gunship hides in the shield succesfully...

Also, I'm fine with fly-by's - especially on gunships camping the friendly titan... i.e. it should be fine to attack them promptly with another gunship and then get away.

I don't think such people should be kicked - just monitor and see if they camp the titan consistently... if they're obviously camping, kick them asap... otherwise don't be rash. It's annoying and disrespectful to be kicked if there's no valid reason imo...

I'll wait for the admin in question to reply, but I can act as a character witness for Remington lol. He's a cool guy and from what I've seen he follows our rules to a T, if that's important to anyone.

Sorry that happened to you buddy, hope we figure it out :)

I don't remember kicking Rex. If I wrongfully did, sorry. So much happens on the server there is no way I can remember it all. I get shot down by everyone.

I know you guys get alot of bs in there and can see how it would be hard to remember, its no big deal at all, i just wanted to let you know so next time you know im trying to follow the rules and you dont think im some disrespectfull player. Look forward to teaming up with you one day.

Rem

maybe an admin typed the wrong id #. like !k .32 instead of !k .23

I think i was there when Remington got kicked. But from what I saw he was camping his titan, not the enemy titan. Sorry Remington if you got kicked without breaking the rule. It was only a kick not a ban.

See ya on the field!

-Jaws

I only banned 2 people and I told the founders why to let them. I'm looking to being killed with you soon Rex. It is possible I did enter the wrong id #.

I had kicked someone not to long ago as I was told they were camping the titan. Without investigation - i kicked whoever had was said to be camping. It might have been me... i might not have. But hopefully this helps. I had a discussion afterwards that it was their titan they were camping - not ours and that was wrong to kick him. I said ok - i will consult another tbg clan member before i take an action like this. If i was in the wrong - I apologize profusely!

Back