Just got banned from a server

Did you happen to put motion mines on the titan over and over again? Just curious...

Suez 64 server

banned for foul language. We'll have to pull the server logs to get quotes for you. or, you could just tell us your side now.

I think we're going to have to check the server logs anyways...

I think I remember this guy. He was talking to us (his team) with all this profanity. I remember thinking - why isn't that "say all" LOL
but it was in the team chat... i remember pointing that out... that is to say - this is the same guy.
dont get me wrong - memory could be wrong - but i'm pretty sure i remember that advorber was his name...

[quote1226077579=roth140]
Suez 64 server

banned for foul language. We'll have to pull the server logs to get quotes for you. or, you could just tell us your side now.
[/quote1226077579]

Oh that, I was betching out the bunny hoppers, nothing more annnoying when you get someone in your sights and they start bouncing around like a mexican jumping bean. These people are nothing more then exploit abusers and they should be banned on sight imo.

That's the only thing that really sets me off.

[quote1226078197=cjjeans]
???
[/quote1226078197]

If you're not sure what bunny hopping is it's when your target (or you) starts jumping constantly when you're being shot at, if done right it makes you (or the target) difficult if not impossible to hit.

i know that... if i'm down on health - i jump to safety!
LOL - what does that have to do with using profanity on our servers?

[quote1226091713=cjjeans]
i know that... if i'm down on health - i jump to safety!
LOL - what does that have to do with using profanity on our servers?
[/quote1226091713]

So you admit to being a bunny hopper (aka low life scum)

The admin who banned you will get back to you on this :).

well i can understand you getting pissed off at a bunny hopper. As long as you didnt say any stupid childish comments like racial slurs im sure we can get you unbanned i get pissed too sometimes at them ( i wouldnt actually type it though but i understand)...will ask someone to look into it..your name is advorber?

I'm sorry - i'll just stand there while you snipe me. I guess if you are going to think of me as less than - i really dont care. However - I can tell when i'm being sniped and I jump to avoid being head shot!

In regular one on one - i shoot, grenade, drive, emp, flank, or hide but no bunny hopping.

[quote1226092816=Advorber]
So you admit to being a bunny hopper (aka low life scum)
[/quote1226092816]

I also dont appreciate being called a low life piece of scum - I understand you have a complaint but there is also no need for attitude or flack. Just enjoy...

Who has time to type when you're trying to kill a bunny hopper?? I just wait for them to stop hoppin', then I pop 'em! On to the next kill.....

[quote1226422180=x=FAST=x]
well i can understand you getting pissed off at a bunny hopper. As long as you didnt say any stupid childish comments like racial slurs im sure we can get you unbanned i get pissed too sometimes at them ( i wouldnt actually type it though but i understand)...will ask someone to look into it..your name is advorber?
[/quote1226422180]

Yup that's my game name, I'm still banned from the Suez server. Sorry about taking a while to reply (been away for a few days).

I shoot bunny hoppers with my pistol and laugh. Maybe you just fucking blow at this game? Or your computer is a piece of trash? They arent hard to hit for me. You just stink.

[quote1226680963=Boon!]
I shoot bunny hoppers with my pistol and laugh. Maybe you just fucking blow at this game? Or your computer is a piece of trash? They arent hard to hit for me. You just stink.
[/quote1226680963]

I got banned for using profanity on the server, does this guy get banned for using profanity on the forums?

Back