issue with one of the maps in rotation

snowdog6978

i am a very regular player on your server have waited for 8 plus plus people to move into the server before i can get in and the only map i have ever had an issue with is dragon valley and i know a few people have had the issue but it seems to break the server just about everyone is invisible and alot of the time you get into a vehical and get out and can't use a weapon than from then on you cant use your weapon. so my only suggestion is trying to find out why or removing it from your conquest all bf4 amps server rotation

When you first join a server too quickly you cant use your weapon, other players are invincible. That's for the first 5-10 seconds. I've experienced this myself. Other than that Im not sure. You'll have to post a video so we have a better understanding.

i was just on the server and it did that had 4 or 5 people complain about people being invisible and not able to use there weapons i will get a video but it breaks battlefield 4 for me when i do it

here is the video i did for dragon valley 2015 showing the known issues i have had with it

Back