Is the TBG BF1 up and running?

amarua

Good afternoon guys/gals,
I was just curious I started playing BF1 over the weekend since i got a copy as a gift. I searched for TBG servers in the filter and found 2 but they were empty on Saturday and Sunday. Are the servers up and running or was this an anomaly? Thanks and see yall on the Battlefield.

I haven't heard from DICE on several server issues. Last I heard the community manager was on a lengthy vacation. We've been having issues with the match making working poorly to say the least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The main problem that stop us from seeding our servers properly to have them populated is the fact that it need a total of 20 players to start (10 on each sides). We were 10 TBG members on East coast server the other day and couldn't start it. Some rare times when it's peek hours on the weekend we are able to start it but other than that it's pure waste of time. As long as they don't reduce the # of players needed to start the game it will be very difficult to enjoy our own servers.

The main problem that stop us from seeding our servers properly to have them populated is the fact that it need a total of 20 players to start ...

Yeah that is just silly on DICE's part. It's like they totally forgot what made Private Servers great and just stomped on them so they could have all the glory with their "Custom Games" releases.

Yeah that is just silly on DICE's part. It's like they totally forgot what made Private Servers great and just stomped on them so they could have all the glory with their "Custom Games" releases.
sometimes i wonder where they get their feedback from. Maybe suits, instead of gamers?

That's the thing, they don't follow feedback they follow the easiest way for them that cost the less. And now that most of us bought the game like the community in general we end up with no leverage at all. Just go see on EA forums about custom servers and you will see a lot of clan like us that can't start their servers and EA blocking their post...

I miss a TBG presence on the BF1 servers as you guys keep the racists and cheats out !

I've wanted to buy bf1 but the reality of the situation is i lack Internet good enough to game on.... and I lack time. I'm rarely home and I have to do most of my duties from my phone. I tried playing bf4 and my ping was going from 32 to 400 ish. Not playable. Hopefully when things settle down I'll be able to get something better.

"DICE has some good news for those thinking of renting Battlefield 1 servers, or those who already rent a server: the program will be getting new features very soon.

The biggest new addition will be a separate Admin Control Panel on all platforms. This will make it easier to kick/ban players, add players to a preferred VIP list, and more.

Other features include password protected servers, new gameplay options (such as turning off Behemoths, spawning on Squad leaders only), and more.

The new updates will be rolled out in the near future. DICE also stated that they will look to “improve the overall flows on how to find and populate a rented server.”

Unlike previous games in the series, Battlefield 1 servers are rented out directly by EA — there are no third party server providers this time."

http://www.bfcentral.net/battlefield-1-server-rentals-get-new-features/

Yay! also BF1 is on sale again on Origin. this time 5 dollar cheaper than on cyber Monday. Its 34.99.

DICE also stated that they will look to “improve the overall flows on how to find and populate a rented server.”
I will tell you for free guys don't waste your time and money :p

But nice news!

I always throw TBG in my filters from time to time. Patiently awaiting some TBG goodness again.

Great, now we play the wait game. :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Locksmith its a great game No lock ons and No Helicopters
thumbs up from me

I still haven't bought the game, you don't think i should pick it up?
Does the game worth it? Absolutely! Is it perfect? Absolutely not! Will it get better true time? Yes.
If you can live with that buy it.

But I have to put up with shittastic internet for a few more months
A suggestion for new player in general, play the campaign to start especially if you have hard time with internet. It's a great way to learn all classes and vehicles before going to the multiplayer. It's not a typical boring campaign.

Back