Introduction,and thank you

DiTcH

Hi , my in game in name is DiTcHNcC. 44 years old gamer from South East Wisconsin area.

my multiplayer gaming career dates back to the 90's playing Quake 1 ,and Quake 2 DM/CTF on a 56k modem(200 plus ping YUM! ) My Battlefield Series history; I've played BF 1942 including Desert Combat Mod when it came out in beta. BF2 was loads of fun. I skipped BF3,and just recently picked up BF4 earlier this year.

You can find me throwing UCAV's at pretty much all the BF4 TBG servers squading up with those other old guys{thanks guys for taking me under your wings and teaching me the ways}.

A special thank you for the admins on the servers. Your work is really appreciated by the regulars for keeping the asshats off of the servers.

I miss BF1942 days. I love desert combat. The mod that caused the creation of DICE.

Hey Ditch have we told you about the "V" key yet? Welcome Bro enjoy having you with us.

Welcome Ditch! Battlefield 1942 was a great game. The loading theme song is permanently ingrained in my memory.

Back