Infantry only/TDM server - CQ games too long

bullet4yourhead

Hi all - I've been playing the TDM server for a while now, and of course a little while back you introduced the infantry only CQ as well. Some people grumble, but it's ok, it comes back to TDM eventually. I don't mind the change to CQ now and again, and prefer the infantry only these days.

However, from discussion we've had in game with regulars, 1200 tickets is just too much and too long a game (unless it is really unbalanced). Going from fairly quick 400 kill TDM games to 1200 ticket CQ is quite a leap. Some people like it, but the majority that have voiced an opinion agree it is too long.

Any chance the ticket count could be lowered to 800 or 600?

Also, it says in the chat window that you can surrender, but that doesn't work.

Thanks for reading!

I'll let @Matt(FAST) chime in on the settings since I'm not sure why its set to go from TDM to Conquest 64 in the map cycle on NFO.

I've lowered the ticket count hopefully it doesn't impact the tdm mode too much.

Thanks Matt, does lowering the ticket count for CQ affect the TDM kill count? It is now down to 125, which we all find too low.

Thanks again!

it does unless i spend time and set each maps both TDM and CQ to specific ticket setting (time consuming)

oh, ok, sorry. Would you mind putting it back the way it was then? :)

no one likes the 125 kill TDM's...

Thanks!

Back