Im showing off a little but...

omfg only one person on the other team has a positive KD ratio.

yeah they seemed pretty pissed off. But who isnt they cant stand me in the air. lolz

Nice run fast. 055 ..even with an 032 like that it looks like the other team might of won or was at least close...lots of cannon fodder 038

I actually had a ratio of 75-5 when that round was over. But I thought the 0 death and 57 kills was nice. I never thought I would have a good run in Pac gunship LOLOLOL 015 033

yeah I was looking at you too much sav, I got irritated and started taking out my anger on them lol

011 :p 030 033 038 040 045 049 052

there was no one there to compete with! lolz

I wish i could catch you on there more. its always a lesson. me = 035 .

was anyone on there complaining or did they just hit the sheilds as soon as they saw you? I swear fast you can hand out some punishment. even more congrats for doing that in the pac gunship. i think i play better after flying a few rounds in that then moving over to eu.

yeh, you feel like you play better after switching back the EU cause it is much easier. They were kinds pissed of with saaws and stuff but I managed to run away from those lol.

after tonight, wow. you kept a few pilots grounded on the pac side. they just gave up. time for you to sell lessons, raise money for the clan 006 027

people like savman just don't have the coordination it takes to keep the gunships in the air :p

so heres something fun i found playing with 2142-stats sigs... scarry

YOUR KILLS DONT FIT THE SPACE ALLOWED. neither does your time.

great work fast.

HAHAHAHAH nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt noticed that yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muahahaahahahahh so evil!!!!!!! 051 049 040 :D lolz

imagine when I get 100 000 if it will record that or not :D

Back