I'll be back!

DEATH

Alright guys - things seemed to have settled for me now. I miss TBG dearly and I miss playing with all my TBG buds - ballz,sixer,Bob,chuck,cpl,lex,deadred to name a few lol.

Sins I've committed 1) I have not donated to this site in quite a while - although I know this is a requirement I had convos with Soulz about my situation and he was very understanding so Thank You. I wish you the best on your honeymoon.

2) Not showing up for meetings - I honestly did check the threads/schedules but life always got in the way - honestly I would've made it to the meetings so I have no excuse - so for that I apologize.

3) Not keeping in touch regularly - I'm typing this from my work comp - I had to sell my PC a few months ago, although I was pretty sad about it I take it as a positive thing - I can now plan/build my dream PC!!! I could've done a better job at keeping in touch with the crew at TBG to at least let you know that I'm alive.

My Goal: Build Dream PC - Budget (Doesn't Matter :cool:)
Games to Play - Battlefront is on my main list - so that means I have to build my Dream PC by November.
Maintain a steady Donation stream - That should start by November every penny counts

Let me know what you guys are into / playing just to give you a heads up my video card that I'm buying is the Titan. The PC is going to be sikxc!!

Anyone who wants to chat send me a PM - take care everyone! I will see you in a few months!!

Good to hear things are going better, now get your ass back in the game!

Back