iBettyiMac is my name and I am a guy :D

IBETTYIMAC

Admin
Admin
I have been playing BF4 since 2014. I have 4000+ hrs on bf4 baby!
I used to be an admin for the TG clan until our server stopped being popular (still not sure why that happened) other than bf4 is dying :(
It took quite some time for me to even be able to play on your server.
Our server was 60Hz/60%HP and a custom medium domination Operation Lockers map. So the larger map was a bit intimidating at first.
I am not that great a shot. I am 55 and wear glasses.
So I prefer frags, LAW, nades and aek. I like to get my nades perk. It's my goal for every game. I love to blow things up!
I know a lot of players around the bf4 communities.
I have been called a "welcome bot" because I say "hi" a lot more than most people do.
I usually say "hi" about after about 10 or so games that I have played with or against you.
I have been playing here on TBG for quite some time.
Someone suggested for me to fill out an application. So here I am.
I love the TBG servers because IMO the are no frills and I like that everyone keeps a pretty cool head.
Other servers have a lot of hot heads. Our players here seem somewhat refined and content to just be playing bf4 and other games.
That's kind of what I am.. A content bf4 player :D
I support Apple Mac customers in literature, photography, videography and music studio productions
I also have some commercial IT support accounts as well. When it gets slow I just turn on the bf4 bb!
I have a 3.5 year old Granddaughter I just got here moved into her father's house after raising her from a newborn baby
Now I am spending more time with me. I also ride bikes when I can. I go to a lot of concerts.
I recently saw Beck and Glitch Mob :D I am close to New Orleans so I have access to a lot of concerts.

Last edited:
Back