I was Commander in a Jeep on the ground at our Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKAWilky

Prior to this (Banning) I was warned as a commander about not flying.... kicked from the server. I understand that and respect that, but I got back into the server and became Commander. I then was on the ground in a JEEP and the Admin says I am flying and then BANNED me... ok. I will be calm about this, but if the admin can not see that I was in a Freak'n Jeep and banned me for flying... what am I to do...

I have played this game a great deal and just started playing a steady amount on your server... Does someone have an issue with me personally that I need to address?

I take this game as a form of challenge and fair play. I think this is the first time any clan/server/admin has banned me because I was Commander in a Jeep at my own Titan. I have 156000+ points, 2+ years of playing, and 43 wonderful years on this earth and I find your Admins to be a bit wreakless with the banning if they did not like me in a Jeep. Please remove the ban....Thanks (Todd Wilkinson, St Louis) AKAWilky

KICKING!!! AKAWilky NO FIGHITNG COMMANDER
BANNING!!! AKAWilky BANNED: NO FIGHTING COMMANDER AGAIN, 24HR [PERM]

so youre 43, that means youve had a drivers license for 27 years and thousands of hours driving, does that mean if you are speeding you shouldnt get a ticket? what if you are drunk driving on your own drive way, no DUI?

youre banned for 24 hours, dont do it again. its a simple matter of decision making vs consequences. heres the logic if it helps, fighting commander = kick/ban

if you dont fight as a commander = no kick/ban

itll be automatically lifted tomorrow around 11:45 central.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back