I was banned for being an ignorant person, I come by my message of this message immediately after Ban, because I consider the server the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitor-Fracalossi

good morning, i get these messages right after i was banned, apologizing for calling the support son of a bitch, i asked for ammo several times but he didn't even pay attention to me, he played with my wife, "Laleska 12" every day on his server for being the best server, I humbly ask you to remove my Ban, nick Stg44Mg3 I know I shouldn't offend the support and swear at his mother, a thousand pardons, I really regret it, I really want to retire my Ban, it will never happen again

I found the ban.

Nov 12, 2020 9:28:31 am nego animal mano # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS .:. TBGCLAN.COM .:. NO LAG

This is being reviewed. We will answer soon.

Nego in Portuguese, informamentel means individu, person, "nego" don't give me ammunition "nego" don't resuscitate me "nego" don't notice, that's what a brazilian was with me I said that to him, "Preto" "Macaco" "Comedor de banana" these are offenses, but what I used was a masculine noun, informally used in my country

I deny animal man, I mean infoirmamentel in my country, what a dumb player, animal in our country and how we talk about someone "burro", or to call someone a "anta", you don't understand the translation for being informal, and I ended up being banned, I am black, 52% of the black population in Brazil, I am not a personal racist, quite the contrary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back