Funny

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Now

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to let you in on a little secret straight people don't want you to know. We don't fucking care just get a job.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret straight people don't want you to know. We don't fucking care just get a job.
Rude. This should has been obvious to that it was a joke. It was even done in the 'setup, punchline' format. There is no need to be so needlessly aggressive either. It makes you look weak and scared to lash out.
If it makes you feel any better I was an avionics electrical engineer and arms maintainer in the US Army (Regular). Between my pension for my mos and my patents, I keep a pretty stable passive income. As far as a day to day job I design, mostly table top, games.

P.S. Would you mind if I put this Reddit? I know a good spot for it.

20245455_2023304331029089_4237743386668368721_n.jpg

Rude. This should has been obvious to that it was a joke. It was even done in the 'setup, punchline' format. There is no need to be so needlessly aggressive either. It makes you look weak and scared to lash out.

What planet are you from?

i dream of jeannie.....dinkle dinkle....your dick has disappeared master

a asain trans would go from someting wong to someone cut off his dong.....

What is the name of the Russian Doctor who performs sex-change surgery?.......It's Doctor Kutchakockof!

what is funny to me is the fact these were told to me by a trans person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back