I NEED A VACATION FROM RETIREMENT!!!

ZaarKahn

Be gone for a month...maybe more ;) Leaving this Saturday if the wife and I get seats on a flight out of Travis AFB to Yokota AFB, Japan. We'll spend a week there and then fly over to Chegu Island, Korea for a few days and then take a boat to Buson, Korea and travel around the country for the rest of the time. Catch a flight out of Osan AFB back to Travis AFB which is 45 minutes from home.

Have a nice trip! Be careful my grand parents went there few years ago and got sick at few different places. Even if you take all the medical precautions before we are not use to all their food, drinks, nature, etc.

Top, Enjoy your trip and don't venture across the border to No. Korea! :)

Enjoy Bob be safe. Enjoy the adventure. We'll miss ya Ucav-ing with us.

Well.. when your semi intoxicated and buy the "lamb on a stuck" meal at one of the little carts outside the bar - I believe it isn't really dog that i'm eating..... nor does it matter at that time :)

I had a employee that was straight from S Korea. He told me his job back home was "guarder of the gate" IE the gate on the dog pen. I do understand "nor does it matter at that time" been there done that many times.

Heh, I was assigned to Korea for 2 tours, a total of 3 years. Learned what a "banjo ditch" was first hand one night after a few drinks...ouch!

Anyway, my wife was called this afternoon and is scheduled for an MRI on the 3rd of November, so the trip is delayed by a week. We'll just tack it onto the end...heh. Guess I'll have to mow the lawn before we leave.

Back