Howdy yall, I'm vb

VocalBellybutton

Admin
Admin
Donator
Hey everybody!

I'm VocalBellybutton, or vb for short (GMAC is an abbreviation of my real name but I don't see a way to change it on here). Just applied to join TBG and so I'll introduce myself!
I'm almost 23 from the mountains of West Virginia!
Finished up undergrad in May 2019 in physics and math and finally got my butt busy with a real job here recently.

Been playing FPS games basically by whole life, starting with Halo: CE on the original Xbox back in the early 2000s. Played a variety of games through my youth (GameCube, GameBoy, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360), but never put more hours in a game than in Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360. Right before BF4 launched, I bought my first pile of PC parts and started PC gaming. Been playing on TBG servers ever since then on BF3 and BF4. BF4 may have had a rough launch, but I love the Naval Strike dlc more than about any other game out right now. It may be that I have the most hours in Minecraft, but since there's no way to track my hours in that game, I'll say its BF4 =)

Despite my long playtime in BF4, I don't think I've had the chance to talk with many of you =( I've played with @Statistic68 a time or two as well as @Scottyweeone (Charlie). Looking forward to joining up with the rest of you!

I work long hours right now but it's only temporary. See you on the Battlefield!

-vb

Back