Howdy All!

-o-0_VaLar_-0-o-

My name is Erick. I am 50 years young, and love PC building and gaming. BF4 is my most favorite game EVER!
I rely on Teamspeak and teamwork to do what I do best. Its the only way to play BF4! Rambo is just a movie! :)~
Looking forward to having more brothers in arms, and friends to chat with.
I am all about the water maps and the FAC(Fast attack craft). Vehicles are my thing.
I am one of the best FAC captians in the world! I cant get enough of the FAC action! LOL
My best FAC ranking was #1 USA and #4 World. I am currently #4 USA and #10 World, and moving up soon! :)
If you have any Questions, feel free to ask. May you live long and prosper. Al lah peanut butter sandwich! Peace out.

FYI~ I made the banner i use for my signature. Check it out and let me know what you think.
http://bf4stats.com/graphics/player?q=valar&category=&sort=dateUpdate&limit=10 Thx!

Also, for donations to the clan, for my efforts, I can customize a banner just for you. :)

Last edited:
My name is Erick. I am 50 years young, and love PC building and gaming. BF4 is my most favorite game EVER!
I rely on Teamspeak and teamwork to do what I do best. Its the only way to play BF4! Rambo is just a movie! :)~
Looking forward to having more brothers in arms, and friends to chat with.
I am all about the water maps and the FAC(Fast attack craft). Vehicles are my thing.
I am one of the best FAC captians in the world! I cant get enough of the FAC action! LOL
My best FAC ranking was #1 USA and #4 World. I am currently #4 USA and #10 World, and moving up soon! :)
If you have any Questions, feel free to ask. May you live long and prosper. Al lah peanut butter sandwich! Peace out.

FYI~ I made the banner i use for my signature. Chek it out and let me know what you think.
http://bf4stats.com/graphics/player?q=valar&category=&sort=dateUpdate&limit=10 Thx!

Also, for donations to the clan, for my efforts, I can customize a banner just for you. :)
Welcome friend

Hola and welcome. :)
It pains me to say that I've met your Fast Attack Craft (FAC) tow missile before. :mad:

Back